InFocus has launched its latest smartphone with 18:9 Display in Taiwan called InFocus M7s. It has 5.7-inch on-cell display with HD+ resolution.
The phone has uni-body full metal design and houses a fingerprint sensor at the back. The device is 8.8 mm thick and weighs about 148 grams.
The InFocus M7s runs on Android 7.0 Nougat OS is is powered by 4000 mAH battery. The handset is powered by quad-core MediaTek MT6737H processor, 3GB RAM and 32GB of on-board ROM.
InFocus M7s Specifications
- Dimensions: 152.3 x 72.4 x 8.8 mm / Weight: 148 grams
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Nano SIM slot
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- 5.7-inch on-cell IPS display with 2.5D curved tempered glass, 1440 x 720 pixels HD+ resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, supports multi-touch
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737H processor with ARM Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Internal storage, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 8MP front camera with F/2.2 Aperture, beauty mode
- 13MP primary rear camera with F/2.0 Aperture, 5P lens. 5MP secondary rear camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens
- 4000 mAh (typical) / 3900 mAh (minimum) non removable battery. Up to 20 hours 3G talk time, up to 9 hours 4G internet, about 528 hours standby
- 4G VoLTE, VoWi-Fi, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS/A-GPS, MicroUSB, USB OTG, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity sensor, distance sensor