Intex has launched its latest budget 4G VoLTE smartphone in India called Aqua Lions E3. It has Dual SIM Slots and offers entry level specs.
The handset is powered by Android 7.0 Nougat OS and packs in a 5-inch 720p display. It has quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832A SoC, 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory (expandable using MicroSD).
The Intex Aqua Lions E3 specs include 5MP front and 8MP rear cameras. It is powered by 2500 mAh battery which offers maximum talk time of 7 hours. Most of connectivity options are also supported.
Intex Aqua Lions E3 specifications
- Dimensions: 145 x 73 x 8 mm / Weight: 154 grams
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS (Pre-installed with Amazon Prime, DataBack and Xender)
- Dual Micro SIM slots
- 5-inch display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 294ppi pixel density, 65% screen-to-body ratio, 5-finger multi-touch
- 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832A processor with Mali-400 GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 16GB Internal storage (10.81GB user available), Expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, F/2.4 Aperture, 4P Lens, 1.12 micron pixels
- 2500 mAh Li-Ion battery, 5 – 7 hours talk time and 200 – 250 hours of standby
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/A-GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity, Light, G-Sensor
The Intex Aqua Lions E3 has best buy price of Rs. 6999 and comes in Black color. Jio users can avail Rs. 2200 Jio Cashback by recharging their Jio account with Rs. 198 or Rs. 299 plan, which will redeem 44 vouchers worth Rs. 50 in to their account.
Nidhi Markanday, Director, Intex Technologies said –
Brand Intex and Gujarat are synonymous with each other and now with the focus on further strengthening hold in such key regional markets, Intex is delighted to have partnered with the leading mobile dealer – Poojara Telecom. We are sure its vast retail network in Gujarat, business acumen and a huge presence in the Western part of India will prove to be a game changer for Intex’s strength and efforts for consumer connect in Tier 2 & 3 markets.