Vivo’s iQOO brand has just unveiled its new iQOO 7 smartphone in China. It is company’s latest flagship smartphone powered by octa-core Snapdragon 888 SoC and supports 5G.
The mobile is 8.7mm thick and houses 4000mAh battery capacity. It supports 120W fast charging and can charge smartphone from 0 to 100% in just 15 minutes. It is also compatible with 65W charging.
The iQOO 7 specs include 6.62-inch AMOLED display with HDR10+ support. It delivers FHD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio and offers up to 120Hz refresh rate. The screen delivers a peak of 1300nits brightness and also boasts 91.4% screen-to-body ratio.
The iQOO 7 features in two variants – one with 8GB RAM with 128GB storage and 12GB RAM with 256GB built-in ROM. It has VC Cooling system which includes Vapor Chamber which dissipates heat from an area of 409mm2.
The smartphone houses an in-display fingerprint sensor and supports facial recognition. It has 16MP front camera coupled with 48MP (main) + 13MP (ultra-wide) + 13MP (portrait) lenses at the back. The cell phone comes pre-installed with Origin OS (based on Android 11).
iQOO has also unveiled iQOO 7 Legend Edition in partnership with BMW Motorsports. The Legendary version has three strips representing the BMW’s theme.
iQOO 7 – Full Phone Specifications
- Model: V2049A
- Dimensions: 162.2 x 75.8 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 209.5 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 11 based Origin OS
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor, Face Wake facial recognition
- Display: 6.62-inch AMOLED HDR10+ screen with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, 1300nits (max) brightness (4096 levels of brightness adjustment), 105% NTSC color gamut, 6000000:1 (typ) contrast ratio, multi-touch support, 91.4% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 888 Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- RAM with Storage:
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Triple-rear cameras with LED Flash
- 48MP main with F/1.79 Aperture, OIS+EIS, 4K video
- 13MP with 120-degree ultra-wide angle lens, F/2.2 Aperture
- 13MP portrait lens (50mm equivalent) with F/2.46 Aperture, OIS, 2x Optical Zoom, 20x Digital Zoom
- Battery: 4000mAH (typical) (2000mAh x 2) with 120W ultra-fast flash charging
- Audio: Hi-Fi Audio, CS43131 AMP, Stereo Speakers, USB Type-C Audio
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Wi-Fi hotspot, Dual Band, Bluetooth V5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, NFC
- Sensors: Gravity, Light, Proximity, e-Compass
The iQOO 7 colour options include Blackland, Latent Blue and Legendary Edition in White shades. It is already up for order and will start selling in China from January 15th.
iQOO 7 Price
- iQOO 7 (8GB+128GB): 3798.00 yuan ($586 / Rs. 43,060 approx.)
- iQOO 7 (12GB+256GB): 4198.00 yuan ($647 / Rs. 47,620 approx.)