iQOO as expected, has officially announced its latest iQOO Z1x 5G smartphone in China. It was recently certified by TENAA with model number V2012A and later confirm to have Snapdragon 76G SoC.
The iQOO Z1x specs include 6.57-inch HDR10 display with 2408 x 1080 pixels resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio. It also boasts an impressive 90.4% screen-to-body ratio. Under the hood is octa-core Snapdragon 765G SoC.
The mobile comes in options of 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage space and 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage. At the front side is 16MP selfie shooter placed inside punch hole. At the back side are triple cameras (48MP + 2MP + 2MP).
It has PC Grade liquid cooling which includes ultra-long 85mm liquid cooling heat pipe + double graphite heat sink (10000mm2) + high thermal conductivity copper foil + super thermal conductive gel + cooling turbo intelligent thermal management. iQOO claims that the cooling system reduces CPU temperature by 10-degree Celsius.
The iQOO Z1x 5G sports Multi-Turbo 3.5 acceleration engine which consists of Central Acceleration Engine + AI acceleration Engine + Network Acceleration Engine + Game Acceleration Engine + Cooling Acceleration Engine + Compilation Enhancement Acceleration Engine. Not to mention its AI dynamic frame rate adaptive optimization for stabilizing frame rates during gaming.
To offer immersive gaming experience, there is iQOO gaming mode which is optimized and customized according to KPL arena technology. It has Game Space 3.5, 4D Game Shock 2.0 (realistic shock) and High Frame Rate Game Zone (selection of high frame rate games).
The iQOO Z1x features in a large 5000mAh battery with 33W flash charging support. It has VEG Energy protection technology for further efficiency. Statistically speaking, it can go from 0 to 52% in 30 minutes and from 1% to 92% in just 60 minutes.
iQOO Z1x Specifications
- Dimensions:164.2 x 76.5 x 9.06 mm
- Weight: 199.5 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side), Face wake facial recognition
- Operating System: Android 10 with iQOO UI and Jovi Voice
- Display: 6.57-inch IPS LCD HDR10 display with 2408 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, 96% NTSC color gamut, 1500:1 (typ) contrast ratio, multi-touch support, 90.4% screen-to-body ratio, Hawkeye display enhancement (local tone enhancement + Color enhancement + Memory color protection + Detail enhancement)
- Chipset: Octa-core (2.4GHz x 1 + 2.2GHz x 1 + 1.8GHz x 6) Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 7nm mobile platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- RAM with Storage:
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash, AF, 4K/1080p/720p video recording support
- 48MP main with 4-in-1 pixel binning, F/1.79 Aperture
- 2MP depth camera with F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP macro camera with 4cm focusing distance, F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh (typ) with 33W fast charging. Offers about 18.5 hours VoLTE talk time or 444 hours of standby
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, USB Type-C, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Gravity, Light, Proximity, Gyro, E-Compass
iQOO Z1x Price list
- iQOO Z1x (6GB+64GB): 1598.00 yuan ($228 / Rs. 17,160 approx.)
- iQOO Z1x (6GB+128GB): 1798.00 yuan ($257 / Rs. 19,300 approx.)
- iQOO Z1x (8GB+128GB): 1998.00 yuan ($285 / Rs. 21,450 approx.)
- iQOO Z1x (8GB+256GB): 2298.00 yuan ($329 / Rs. 24,670 approx.)
The iQOO Z1x 5G color options include Sea Azure, Sharp Cool Black and Water White shades. It is already up for order in China.