If you are looking for a sub Rs. 5000 smartphone than Itel A46 is could be for you. It is company’s latest budget phone to launch in India.
It has Dual SIM support and sports a rear mounted fingerprint sensor. A dual camera setup consisting of 8MP and VGA snapper are present at the back. Selfies are taken from 5MP front camera.
The Itel A46 specs include 5.45-inch display with 720p resolution and a quad-core processor inside. It has 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM. It runs on Android Pie and houses 2350mAh battery.
Itel A46 Specifications
- SIM: Dual Micro SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (Rear)
- Display: 5.45-inch TFT IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 295ppi pixel density, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 1.6GHz quad-core processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB built-in, Expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP
- Rear cameras: 8MP + 0.3MP dual shooters with LED Flash
- Battery: 2350 mAh Li-Ion
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-FI 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: G-Sensor, proximity, Light
Itel A46 price in India is just Rs. 4999 and is already available online at Flipkart. It comes in Fiery Red, Neon Water, Gradiant Diamond Gray and Dark Water colors