Transsion India’s sub-brand Itel has launched Vision 1, company’s latest budget smartphone in India.
It is an Android Pie powered smartphone with 6.08-inch HD+ display. Inside is an octa-core SC9863A Unisco processor coupled with 2GB RAM. There is 32GB ROM and allows further expansion as well.
The Itel Vision 1 specs include 5MP front camera coupled with 8MP and 0.08MP dual rear AI cameras and LED Flash. Its 4000mAh battery offers 24 hours of mixed usage. There are Dual SIM slots with Dual 4G VoLTE support.
Itel Vision 1 Specifications
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Display: 6.08-inch In-cell 2.5D curved glass display with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 500nits brightness, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 1.6GHz octa-core Unisco SC9863A processor with IMG8322 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP with AI Beauty
- Rear cameras: 8MP + 0.08MP dual rear cameras with LED Flash
- Battery: 4000mAh. Offers 24 hours of mixed usage or 45 hours of music or 8 hours video or 7hours of gaming
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS
The Itel Vision 1 price is Rs. 5499 and comes in Gradient Purple and Gradient Blue colors. It comes bundled with Itel Bluetooth headset worth Rs. 799. Reliance Jio users can avail cashback up to Rs. 2200 (vouchers) and 25GB of additional data.