Jaybird has announced its new truly wireless earbuds called Jabird VISTA. It weighs just 6 grams and comes with IPX7 water/sweat proof rating.
It is company’s most lightest, most compact and most advanced headphones. It delivers premium sound thanks to its Custom EQ.
The Jabird VISTA comes with three size of interchangeable silicone ear gels. The Jaybird app gives you infinite EQ control over its newly designed 6mm milled drivers.
The earbuds also lesser harmonic distortion. It leverages JBS1 wireless technology to ensure crystal-clear, zero-lag stereo sound for videos, calls, music etc.
A fully charged VISTA will give you 6 hours of audio while its charging case offers additional 10 hours. Quick charging is also supported, which gives 1 hour in just 5 minutes of charge.
Jaybird VISTA specifications
- Type: In-ear style
- Ratings: IPX7 waterproof & Sweat Proof
- Noise-Isolation: Passive
- Driver Size: 6mm
- Impedance: 23 ohm +-15% at 1KHz
- Speaker Sensitivity: 103.5 +- 1.5dB at 1KHz
- Output: 12 mW RMS (with level limit)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <3% (1KHz, 1mW)
- Audio Format: 16-bit Stereo
- Response Bandwidth: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Battery: Lithium Ion
- Play Time: 6 Hours* + 10 Hours in the case
- Charging Time: 2 Hours
- Quick Charge: 5 Minutes charging gives 1 Hour play time
- Charging: via Charging case with USB Connector
- Input Power: DC 5V1A
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Energy Voltage in Watt Hrs per Battery: 0.19 Wh
The Jaybird VISTA Sport Headphones are priced at $179.99 (Rs. 12,400 approx.) and comes in Black color. It will also come in Nimbus Gray and Mineral Blue colors later this fall. It is already available at Jabirdsport.com and select e-retailers in USA.