JBL E65BTNC on-ear wireless headphones are up for pre-order. It is capable of delivering JBL Signature sound which is usually seen in Theaters, Arenas and Studios.
The headphones offer active noise cancelling, reducing outside noise to offer improved immersive sound experience. The headphones sports a soft,comfortable fabric headband which is angled for comfortable fitting. It has ear cushions for longer immersive listening sessions.
The JBL E65BTNC connects using Bluetooth. It is said to offer 24 hours of battery life in Bluetooth Mode. With Bluetooth and noise cancelling mode, you can get up to 15 hours. The battery inside can be fully charged in just 2 hours. Additionally, it also comes with detachable, tangle free fabric cord with one button remote.
- Weight: 250 grams
- Plug: 3.5mm (1/8-inch) stereo mini jack
- Dynamic Driver: 40mm
- Frequency response: 20-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 95dB
- Maximum SPL: 108dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Bluetooth transmitted power: 0-4dbm
- Bluetooth frequench: 2.402GHz – 2.48GHz
- Bluetooth Version: V4.1
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP V1.2, AVRCP V1.4, HFP V1.6, HSP V1.2
- Battery: 610 mAh (3.7V) Polymer Li-Ion
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Talk time and Music (BT on and ANC off): up to 24 hours
The JBL E65BTNC is priced at $199.95. It is already up for pre-order and is expected to start shipping from October 28th, 2017. It comes in Matte Black, Blue and White colors.