JBL has announced its latest truly wireless in-ear headphones called JBL FREE. It is easy to use, completely wireless and delivers JBL Signature Sound.
The earbuds are flexible enough to take calls as well listen to music. It has special call mode for handsfree calling. Moreover, the earbuds are also splash proof for added usability.
The JBL Free has Comfort Stay Secure Fit ergonomics with 3 ear-tip and 2 gel sleeve sizes, allowing one to comfort wearing. It has IX5-certified design, which allows one to wear them even in rainy conditions.
- Weight of 99 grams
- 5.8mm dynamic drivers
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 22kHz
- Bluetooth V4.2 (Supports: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6, HFPV V1.6, HSP V1.2)
- Bluetooth transmitter power: <9.5dBM
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.402 – 2.480GHz
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK”
- Battery: Headset: 85mAH (3.7V) Lithium-Ion polymer / Earbud battery life up to 4 hours
- Charging case Battery: about 1500 mAh, charging time less than 2 hours
- Compatible with Smartphones, Tablets and Computers