Lenovo as expected, has just launched A6 Note budget mobile phone in India. It was introduced along side K10 Note.
It has Dual Nano SIM slots and comes with rear mounted fingerprint sensor which unlocks in about 0.3 seconds. It has plastic body and is powered by Android 9.0 Pie OS.
The Lenovo A6 Note specs incldue 6.09-inch 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ resolution at 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 88% screen-to-body ratio.
It has 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM and allows further expansion up to 256GB using MicroSD card.
The A6 Note features in 5MP selfie camera and 13MP + 2MP dual rear shooters along with LED flash. There is a 4000mAh battery which offers 40 hours of talk time.
Lenovo A6 Note Specificaitons
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Biometrics: Fingerprint Sensor (Rear, unlock in 0.3 seconds), Face unlock
- Diaply: 6.09-inch Dewdrop display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch suport, 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: 2Ghz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in (TBC), expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front Camera: 5MP with AI Beauty
- Rear cameras: 13MP (Bokeh, F/2.0 Aperture, 5P lapphire glass Lens) + 2MP dual rear cameras with LED Flash, 1080p video capture
- Battery: 4000mAh with 40 hours calling, 426 hours standby, 92 hours music, 14 hours video)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Lenovo A6 Note price is Rs. 7999 and comes in Blue and Black colors. It will go on sale at Flipkart from September 11. Some of A6 Note launch offers include Rs. 2200 cash back (vouchers) for Jio users and Rs. 3000 worth Cleartrip vouchers on recharges of Rs. 198 or Rs. 2999.