The Lenovo A7 which was announced back in April is finally available online. It is a budget dual SIM smartphone powered by Android Pie OS and houses rear mounted fingerprint sensor.
The Lenovo A7 specs include 6.09-inch 2.5D glass display with HD+ resolution and boasts 87% screen-to-body ratio. Under the hood is octa-core UniSOC SC9863A processor with 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM. It has dedicated MicroSD card slot for further expansion.
The Lenovo A7 features in 5MP front camera with AI beautification. At the back side is a dual camera setup of 13MP and 2MP shooters. It has 4000mAh battery and supports 5W fast charging.
Lenovo A7 Specifications
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie OS
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Display: 6.09-inch in-cell 2.5D glass display with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 87% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: 1.6GHz octa-core Unisoc SC9863A processor with IMG8322 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP with AI Beauty
- Rear cameras: 13MP (main) + 2MP dual cameras with LED Flash
- Battery: 4000mAh with 5W charging. Offers about 10 hours of video OR 57 hours of calling OR 416 hours of Standby OR 84 hours of music playback
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Lenovo A7 price is $106.55 + Shipping and is available at AliExpress. It comes in Black and Blue colors.