Lenovo has launched its Latest IdeaPad 5 (15″) laptop in US. It is powered by 6-core AMD Ryzen 5 4500U processor and includes integrated AMD Radeon GPU.
The laptop houses fingerprint sensor on home button and includes a physical privacy shutter which blocks the camera when not in use. It has US English styled Backlit keyboard.
The Lenovo IdeaPad 5 (15″) features in 15.6-inch IPS touch screen which has slim borders. It has about 7mm top border, <10mm bottom and 4.3mm side borders. The screen offers 1080p resolution and boasts 90% AAR screen-to-body ratio.
The Ryzen SoC inside gets 8GB DDR4 RAM and 512GB M.2 PCIe SSD storage. There is a 720p camera for video conferences. There is a 57Whr (3-cell) battery which supports Quick Charge 2.0. A fully charged battery is said to offer about 14 hours of usage.
Lenovo IdeaPad 5 (15″) Specifications
- Model: 81YQ0007US
- Dimensions: 356.7 x 233.1 x 19.9 mm
- Weight: 1.7 Kg
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Biometrics: Fingerprint reader (on power button)
- Keyboard: Backlit – US English
- Display: 15.6-inch IPS touch-screen Anti-Glare display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 300nits brightness
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 4500U (6-core / 6-threads, 2.3GHz with boot up to 4GHz, 8MB Cache)
- Graphics: Integrated AMD Radeon Graphics
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 (3200MHz)
- Storage: 512GB PCIe SSD M.2 PCIe
- Camera: 720p
- Connectivity: 802.11ax (2 x 2), Bluetooth V5.1, 2 x USB-A 3.1 Gen 1, USB-C Gen 1 (Power deliver / display port), HDMI 1.4b, SD card reader
- Audio: 2 x 2W user facing speakers with Dolby Audio, Headphone / mic combo jack
- Battery: 3 Cell 57Whr Battery with 65W AC adapter. Offers up to 14 hours and supports Quick Charge 2.0 (15 minutes charging gives 3 hours usage)