Lenovo officially announced K10 Note smartphone earlier this month and now, company has unveiled Lenovo K10 Plus mobile phone in India.
It is a budget mobile with decent specs sheet. It is 8.3mm thick and houses dual Nano SIM slots and a microSD card slot. It runs on Android Pie with ZUI 11 on top.
The Lenovo K10 Plus specs include 6.22-inch Max Vision display with HD+ resolution and dot notch for 16MP selfie shooter. The phone also boasts 87% screen-to-body ratio.
At the back side is a triple camera setup consisting of 13MP + 5MP + 8MP shooters. These have AI capabilities. At the back side sits a fingerprint sensor for security and fast unlocking.
The Lenovo K10 Plus features in octa-core Snapdragon 632 chipset with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM which is expandable up to 2TB. A 4050 mAh battery powers the hardware.
Lenovo K10 Plus Specifications
- Dimensions: 158.26 x 75.77 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 172 grams
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with ZUI 11
- Display: 6.22-inch 2.5D curved glass Max Vision display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, 87% screen-to-body ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 632 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in, expandable up to 2TB using MicroSD card (dedicated slot)
- Front camera: 16MP with 120-degree wide-angle camera, AI Scene recognition
- Rear cameras: 13MP (main, 1.12um) + 5MP (Telephoto) + 8MP (Wide-angle) along with LED flash
- Battery: 4050 mAh
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient Light