Lenovo has officially launched its new K Series smartphone in Russia called Lenovo K13. Looking it at phone specs and price, K13 is a budget offering.
The Lenovo k13 comes with Hybrid Dual Nano SIM slots. It has fingerprint sensor at back for biometrics and also supports face unlock via its 5MP front facing shooter.
Also placed at the back are dual cameras and LED flash. The module is vertically aligned at top left corner and houses 13MP main and 2MP depth sensors. The primary camera has support for PDAF and 1080p video recording.
The Lenovo k13 feature IP52 dust-proof rating. It has 6.52-inch IPS Max Vision display at front offering HD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio. Inside is 1.6GHz eight-core UNISCO SC9863A processor which is paired with 2GB RAM.
This budget Lenovo mobile has 32GB built-in storage space and allows further expansion as well. Powering its hardware is a 5000mAh battery with fast charging support.
Lenovo K13 Specifications
- Dimensions: 165.06 x 75.86 x 9.20 mm
- Weight: 200 grams
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Nano slots
- Operating system: Android OS (unspecified version)
- Built: Plastic with IP52 dust proof rating
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear), Face unlock
- Display: 6.52-inch IPS display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 60Hz refresh rate, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 1.6GHz octa-core Unisoc SC9863A processor with PowerVR IMG 8322 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable up to 1TB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP
- Rear cameras: Dual cameras with LED Flash
- 13MP main with F/2.0 Aperture, PDAF, 1080p video
- 2MP depth with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh built-in with fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, FM Radio, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
The Lenovo K13 price in Russia is set at RUB 7,777 ($106 / Rs. 7,750 approx.) and comes in Blue and Red colors. It is already up for order in the country.