Lenovo has officially launched a new mobile phone called K6 Enjoy (Model: Lenovo L38082) in China. The phone is 7.99 thick and includes rear facing fingerprint sensor.
The Lenovo K6 Enjoy specs include 6.22-inch multi-touch display with HD+ resolution and boasts 89% screen-to-body ratio. It has MediaTek Helio P22 chipset which is paired with 4GB RAM.
The mobile comes in option of 64GB / 128GB storage, and allows further expansion as well. It has hybrid dual Nano SIM slots and runs on Android 9.0 Pie OS.
The Lenovo K6 Enjoy features in 12MP + 5MP + 8MP shooters at the back. For selfies, the phone houses 8MP fixed focus camera at the front. A 3300 mAh battery powers the hardware.
Lenovo K6 Enjoy specifications
- Dimensions: 156.4 x 75 x 7.99 mm
- Weight: 161 Grams
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM slots (Nano + Nano / MicroSD)
- Biometric: Fingerprint sensor (Rear)
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Display: 6.22-inch IPS display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support, 89% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64Gb / 128GB options, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front Camera: 8MP (fixed focus)
- Rear Cameras: 12MP (F/2.0, PDAF) + 5MP + 8MP triple camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- Battery: 3300 mAh (Typical) with 10W (5V/2A) charging
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Gravity, Proximity, Light
The Lenovo K6 Enjoy price is 1398 Yuan (US$ 208 / Rs. 14,400 approx.) and comes in Mirage Blue and Black colors. It is already listed at company’s official site.