Lenovo’s latest tablet called the M10 Plus has been officially launched in Australia. It is equipped with single NANO SIM Slot and runs on Android Pie OS.
There is no fingerprint sensor however, the tablet does support face unlock. It has 10.3-inch IPS multi-touch display with 1080p resolution. Inside is octa-core MediaTek Helio P22T processor with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM (expandable).
The Lenovo M10 Plus specs include 5MP fixed focus selfie camera and 8MP auto focus rear shooter. A 5000mAh battery with 5V/2A charging support is bundled inside. Notably, it has smaller battery when compared to Chinese version of M10 Plus tablet.
Lenovo M10 Plus specifications
- Dimensions: 244.2 x 153.3 x 8.15 mm
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- SIM: Single Nano Slot
- Biometrics: Face unlock
- Display: 10.3-inch IPS display with 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution, 220ppi pixel density, 330nits brightness, 70.3% NTSC color gamut, 10-point multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core (2.3GHz A53 x 4 + 1.8GHz A53 x 4) MediaTek Helio P22T processor
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP fixed focus
- Rear camera: 8MP auto focus
- Battery: 5000mAh (minimum) with 5V/2A charging. Offers about 9 hours of web browsing or 8.5 hours video playback
- Connectivyt: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C 2.0, 3.5mm Audio jack, 2-point pogo-pin
- Sensors: G-Sensor, Hall, Proximity, Light, Gyroscope
The Lenovo M10 Plus price in Australia is AUD 319. It is already up for sale at Binglee.