Lenovo has unveiled MIIX 520 Windows 2-in-1 and IFA 2017 event in Berlin. It is extremely portable, flexible and boasts sleep design.
It has a modern one-piece aluminum alloy body and uses 256 individual pieces to complete the unique watchband hinges. Lenovo’s Active Pen 2 combined with with Windows ink opens up new creativity aspects.
The Lenovo MIIX 520 comes with optical fingerprint reader for faster and safe login. It runs on Windows 10 Home OS and supports Cortana. It comes with quad-core processor, up to 1TB PCIE SSD storage and up to 16GB memory.
- 2-in-1 detachable form factor
- Optional SIM card slot with LTE
- Dimensions (W x D x H) / Weight:
- Tablet: 300 x 205 x 9.9 mm / Weight: 880 grams
- with Keyboard: 300 x 205 x 15.9 mm / Weight: 1.26Kg
- Windows 10 Home OS
- back light keyboard with 1.5mm travel, PTP touch pad with Glass cover
- 12.2-inch IPS touch screen with 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution
- Processor / GPU
- 7th Generation Intel Core i3 processor / Intel HD Graphics 520 GPU
- 8th Generation Intel quad-core Core i5 processors / Intel HD Graphics 620 GPU
- 8th Generation Intel quad-core Core i7 processors / Intel HD Graphics 620 GPU
- 4GB / 8GB / 16GB DDR4 RAM
- 128GB / 256GB / 512GB / 1TB PCIe SSD
- 5MP front camera, Auto Focus
- 5MP / 8MP (world view camera) rear camera options, Auto Focus
- 39Wh battery that offers up to 7.5 hours usage
- 2 x Speakers, Dolby Audio, 2 x side microphone, 2 x front microphone
- 2 x 2 Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, 1 x USB type-C, 1 x USB 3.0, Audio Combo Jack, SD Card reader, Fingerprint reader