Lenovo has launched Moto Green Pomelo, company’s latest smartphone in China. It has almost the same specifications as Moto G5s but comes with Pomelo fruit log at the rear bottom.
The smartphone is 8.24 mm thick, weighs 157 grams and sports Advanced Aluminum Alloy metal body. It also comes with P2i nano-class splash coating and Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
The Moto Green Pomelo specs include 5.2-inch 1080p display, 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon SoC and 4GB RAM. It has 32GB ROM and allows further expansion as well. It is equipped with 16MP front and rear camera, both with LED Flash. The hardware is powered by 3000 mAH battery capacity.
Moto Green Pomelo Specifications
- Dimensions: 150 x 73.4 x 8.24 mm / Weight: 157 grams
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS with ZUI3.1
- 5.2-inch display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 424ppi pixel density, 16:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch
- 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 processor with Adreno 505 GPU (450MHz)
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 16MP front camera with F/2.0 Aperture, 1.0μm pixel size, BSI sensor, 1080p video recording and LED Flash
- 16MP rear camera with F/2.0 Aperture, BSI Sensor, 1.0μm pixel size, Auto Focus, 1080p vide recording at 30fps and LED Flash
- 3000 mAh battery with 15W Turb Fast Charging
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.2 LE, NFC
- Distance sensor, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope
The Lenovo Moto Green Pomelo is priced at 1599 Yuan (US$ 242 / Rs. 15,700 approx.) and comes in Cool Black and Rose Gold colors. It is already available in China.