Lenovo has announced a new tablet in US called Moto Tab. It comes with a fingerprint sensor which is placed at the front.
The Tablet runs on Android 7.0 Nougat OS. It has a special KIDZO Kids Mode which allows you to limit content. It also comes with Kid-friendly apps and videos.
It has enhanced multi-tasking capabilities and includes multi-window and quick switching support. 4G LTE support is an added bonus for content on the go.
- Dimensions: 9.72 x 6.82 x 0.30 inches / Weight: 17.57 ounces
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Nano SIM slot
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE (Bands 1/2/3/4/5/7/20/29/30), HSPA+ (850/1900/2100 MHz)
- 10.1-inch display with 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution, 16M colors, supports multit-touch
- 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- up to 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, Auto Focus, 4X Digital Zoom, 1080p video recording @ 30fps
- 7000 mAh Li-Ion built-in battery, up to 7.6 hours of use time, up to 55 hours of standby , up to 126 hours of audio (with speaker) or about 229 hours audio with speakers
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2 (EDR/A2DP/LE)
- Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Proximity
The Lenovo Moto Tab is priced at $300 and is available for grabs at AT&T. You can also get it at $15 a month installment plan.