LG has announced its new CineBeam 4K UHD Laser projector with model number HU810P. It is specially aimed at customers who are looking for authentic movie Theater experience in their homes.
The LG CineBeam HU810P 4K UHD Laser projector has Dual Laser (R/B) light source with up to 20,000 hours of life time and can project on screen size ranging from 40-inch to 300-inch (diagonally). It gives about 2700 ANSI lumens of brightness covering 97% DCI-P3 color space.
Even in dark ambient, it delivers vibrant, crystal clear images thanks to LG’s new Adaptive Picture Pro technology. It has Iris Model which offers two presets – Bright Room Mode and Dark Room mode. It detects the amount of light inside room and delivers best picture possible.
It has support for Real Cinema Mode and TruMotion mode. The LG HU810P CineBeam projector adjusts the frame rate of the projected image to match the original source at 24Hz. It also supports popular HDR formats like HDR10 and HLG.
This LG projector runs on newest webOS 5.0 platform and offers quick acess to popular streaming services like Disney+ and YouTube. It has intuitive controls and navigation for ease of use. It is also compatible with Apple AirPlay 2 and Screen Share.
LG CineBeam HU810P Specifications
- Projector System: DLP
- Native Resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels 4K UHD
- HDR: HDR10, HLG, Dynamic Tone Mapping
- Light Source Type: Dual Laser (R/B)
- Light Source Life Time (high brightness): 20,000 hours
- Brightness: 2700 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast ratio: 1000000:1
- Noise (typical): 30 (high) / 28 (min) / 26 (low) dB
- Projector Lens:
- Lens Shift: Vertical + – 55%, Horizontal + – 22%
- Zoom: x 1.6
- Screen size: 40-300 inches
- Throw ratio: 1.3 – 2.08
- Speaker output: 5W + 5W stereo
- WiSA Ready: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Dimensions: 337 x 410 x 145 mm
- Weight: 11 Kg
- Connectivity: HDMI 2.1, HDMI 2.0 (x2), USB 2.0 (x2)
- Platform: webOS 5.0
The LG CineBeam HU810P 4K Laser projector will be showcased at IFA 2020 which is scheduled from September 3rd to 5th.