Sprint, a popular carrier in US has launched its latest Android Tablet called LG G Pad F2 8.0 (LK460). It also supports Sprint’s 3G/4G LTE networks.
The tablet is about 7.9 mm thick and weighs about 350 grams. It comes with quick button that can be configured to launch your favorite application. Moreover, the Tablet is also compatible with G Pad Plus Pack, that features 4400 mAH battery, Built-in speakers, Full-Size USB Port and Convenient stand.
The LG G Pad F2 8.0 specs include 8-inch WXGA LCD screen with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution. It has a 1.5Ghz octa-core processor, 2GB RAM and 16GB Internal storage, which is further expandable using MicroSD card.
In terms of cameras, the tablet is equipped with 5MP front and rear camera. The hardware is powered by 3000 mAh embedded battery. The device is powered by Android 7.1 Nougat OS.
LG G Pad F2 8.0 (LK460) Specifications
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5 x 0.31 inches / Weigh: 35 oz
- Compatible with G Pad Plus Pack
- supports Sprint LTE Plus Network with 2×20 Carrier Aggregation
- Android 7.1 Nougat OS
- 8-inch WXGA LCD Display with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution, supports multi-touch
- 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor with ARM Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Internal memory, expandable up to 2TB using MicroSD Card
- 5MP front camera with Auto Shot
- 5MP rear camera with up to 4X digital Zoom, 1080p video recording
- 3000 mAh Li-Po Battery
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot (up to 8 devices), Bluetooth V4.2, MicroUSB V2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The LG G Pad F2 8.0 price is set at $149.99 for outright purchase at Sprint. You can also get it at $6.25 per month for two years contract. The Plus Pack is available at additional cost of $79.99. The tablet comes in Black color.