LG had announced G7 ThinQ flagship smartphone earlier this month. Today company has announced its roll out details an its pricing.
The LG G7 ThinQ will start rolling out from its home market South Korea. The handset will also soon land at key markets in Asia, America and shortly followed by Europe.
The smartphone will come in New Moroccan Blue, New Aurora Black and Rspberry Rose colors. It comes with fingerprint sensor and dedicated Google Assistant button.
LG G7 ThinQ specifications
- Dimensions: 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9 mm / Weight: 162 grams
- IP68 Water / Dust resistant rating, MIL-STD 810G certified
- Android 8.0 Oreo with LG UX
- Fingerprint sensor, Dedicated Google Assistant button
- 6.1-inch Full Vision Super Bright IPS display, 3120 x 1440 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB UFS 2.1 Storage (LG G7 ThinQ) / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.1 Storage (LG G7+ ThinQ). Expandable storage up to 2TB using MicroSD card
- 8MP Front camera with F/1.9 Aperture, 80-degree wide angle lens
- 16MP (F/1.6 Aperture, 71-degree wide angle lens) + 16MP (F/1.9 Aperture, 109-degree super wide angle lens) Dual rear cameras with LED Flash
- 3000 mAh batter with Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless charging support
- 32-bit Advanced HI-Fi Quad DAC, Boombox speaker
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0 LE, NFC, GPS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The LG G7 ThinQ with 4GB RAM / 64GB storage is priced in Korea at 898,700 WON (US$ 835 / Rs. 56,500 approx.). The LG G7+ ThinQ price goes at 976,800 WON (US$ 905 / Rs. 61,400 approx.). These handsets will be available in South Korea from tomorrow, May 18th, and comes with several launch offers.
Source1 / Source2