LG has launched its latest Harmony 4 smartphone in US. It is is similar to LG K40s in terms of specifications.
It has 6.1-inch Full Vision display with HD+ resolution and is powered by 2GHz octa-core chipset. There is 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM to go along and allows further expansion as well using MicroSD card.
The LG Harmony 4 specs include 8MP selfie camera with front flash. At the back side are dual cameras of 13MP and 5MP (wide-angle). Just under camera module is a fingerprint sensor. A 3500mAh battery powers the hardware.
LG Harmony 4 specifications
- Dimensions: 6.15 x 2.92 x 0.34 Inch
- Weight: 6.1 oz
- Operating System: Android 10
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Display: 6.1-inch FullVision notch display with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 2GHz octa-core processor
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB Built-in (17.9GB user available), expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with flash
- Rear cameras: dual rear cameras with LED Flash, Auto focus
- 13MP main
- 5MP super-wide angle
- Battery: 3500mAh (non removable). Offers up to 12Hours of talk time or up to 14 days of standby
- Connectivity:4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS, USB type-C
The LG Harmony 4 price at Cricket Wireless is $139.99 and comes in Titan Black colors.