LG has unveiled a new ‘K Series’ smartphone called LG K42. The smartphone complies with MIL-STD-810G grade durability and sports anti-scratch UV Coating.
The smartphone houses a side mounted fingerprint sensor and comes with wave like pattern at the rear. It also includes a four camera setup at back making up of 13MP (main) + 5MP (wide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) and LED Flash.
The LG K42 specs include 6.6-inch multi-touch screen with HD+ resolution. It has punch hole which houses an 8MP selfie camera. Processing is handled by 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC.
It has 3GB RAM, 64GB ROM (expandable) and a 4000mAh battery capacity. It has LG 3D sound Engine and DTS:X3D for audio. The cellphone runs on Android 10 OS with LG UX on top. There is a dedicated Google Assistant button.
LG K42 Specifications
- Dimensions: 165 x 76.7 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 182 Grams
- Operating System: Android 10 with LG UX
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side)
- SIM: Dual Slots
- Durability: MIL-STD-810G compliant
- Display: 6.6-inch punch-hole screen with HD+ resolution, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) processor with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in, Expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash
- 13MP main
- 5MP super-wide angle
- 2MP Macro
- 2MP depth
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Audio: LG 3D sound Engine, DTS:X3D
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The LG K42 comes in Grey and Green colors. It will go on sale soon in markets of Guatemala, Nicaragua, Panama, Ecuador, Honduroas, El Salvador and Costa Rica.