LG has just announced its latest K Series smartphone called LG K71. It is powered by Android 10 OS (with LG UX) and comes with a rear mounted fingerprint sensor.
At the back side are triple cameras and LED Flash. These include 48MP (main) + 5MP (wide-angle) + 5MP (depth) shooters. A 32MP camera is placed at the front inside a notch.
The LG K71 specs include 6.8-inch FullVision edge-to-edge screen with FHD+ 20.5:9 resolution. It has octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 SoC with 4GB RAM.
The cell phone includes 128GB built-in storage space and MicroSD card slot for further expansion. It has 4000mAh battery capacity which should last you for a day of normal usage.
LG K71 Specifications
- Model: LMQ730HA
- Dimensions: 171.4 x 77.7 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 220 grams
- SIM: Dual Slots
- Operating System: Android 10 with LG UX
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Stylus Pen: Yes (built-in)
- Display: 6.8-inch FullVision edge-to-edge display with 2460 x 1080 pixels FHD+ resolution, 20.5:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) processor with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB Built-in, expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 32MP
- Rear cameras:Triple rear cameras with LED Flash
- 48MP main
- 5MP wide-angle
- 5MP depth
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Audio: DTS:X 3D, dual speakers
The LG K71 color options include Holo White and Holo Titan Shades. It will go on sale soon in markets of Guatemala, Nicaragua, Panama, Ecuador, Honduroas, El Salvador and Costa Rica.