LG has officially introduced its latest 2018 phones for its K8 Series and and K10 Series mobiles. These handsets will be showcased at MWC 2018.
Both of these series feature in 2.5D ARC glass display with 720p resolution. The K8 is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor while the K10 series gets processing power from 1.5GHz octa-core Chipset.
The LG K10 2018 features in a sleek metal U-Frame and packs in premium features. The handset comes in three variants – the K10 2018, K10+ 2018 and K10α 2018.
The new K10 features in advanced 13MP rear camera technology which is already present in current LG G6 flagship smartphone. Moreover its 8MP front camera also supports bokeh when taking selfies.
The K8 features in advanced camera UX features. It has improved low-light photography and can capture brighter and clearer images.
Both of these newly unveiled K Series smartphones have Low Light Noise Reduction feature. They even come with new Timer Helper feature, which keep count using the flash as visual aid. Another new feature is Flash Jump Shot which captures photos every 3 seconds (up to 20 pictures) and stitches image into fun GIF for quick and easy sharing.
- Dimensions: 146.3 x 73.2 x 8.2 mm / Weight: 152 grams
- Android 7.1.2 NOugat OS
- Single / Dual SIM Slot options
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- 5-inch on-cell IPS display with 2.5D Arc Glass, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 294ppi pixel density, supports multi-touch
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB internal storage space, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front facing camera
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Auto Focus, Quick Capture, Quick Shutter
- 2500 mAh removable battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS, USB 2.0 Type-B
- Dimensions: 148.7 x 75.3 x 8.68 mm / Weight: 162 grams
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS
- Single / Dual SIM Slot options
- Fingerprint sensor (Rear)
- 5.3-inch IN-Cell IPS display with 2.5D Arc glass, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 277ppi pixel density, supports multi-touch
- 1.5GHz octa-core processor
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM in K10 and K10 α / 3GB LPDDR3 RAM in K10+
- 16GB internal memory in K10 and K10α / 32GB internal storage in K10 Plus
- 5MP or 8MP front camera with Wide Angle lens for K10 and K10 Plus / 5MP front camera for K10α
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash for K10 and K10+ / 8MP rear camera in LG K10 alpha
- 3000 mAh embedded battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, USB 2.0 Type-B, NFC, GPS, FM Radio
The LG K8 2018 and K10 2018 comes in Aurora Black, Moroccan Blue and Terra Gold colors. The LG K10 Plus comes in Moroccan Blue and Terra Gold colors while the K10α will come in Aurora Black and Terra Gold colors. These handsets will start rolling out in regions of Europe, Asia, Latin America and Middle East soon.
Ha Jeung-uk, senior vice president and business unit leader for LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company said –
LG’s 2018 K Series range of smartphones is focused on delivering even more value to consumers looking for the right device that fits their lifestyle and needs. We’re confident we can capture the hearts and minds of consumers in the fast-moving market with our smartphone camera technology and other convenient features.