The LG Q51 (LM-Q510N) comes with MIL-STD-810G military grad durability. It has Dual SIM Slots with Dual 4G VoLTE and is powered by 4000mAh battery.
The smartphone features in 6.5-inch LCD display with HD+ resolution. At its core is MediaTek Helio P22 SoC with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM.
The back side houses a triple camera setup of 13MP (main) + 5MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (depth) sensors. Selfies are take from 13MP fixed focus shooter.
LG Q51 Specifications
- Dimensions: 166.9 x 77.9 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 204 grams
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with LG UX
- SIM: Dual SIM support
- Ratings: MIL-STD-810G durability
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor
- Display: 6.5-inch LCD display with with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) processor with Mali-G72 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB Built-in (16.2GB user available), Expandable using MicroSD card
- Front cameras: 13MP, fixed focus
- Rear cameras: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash
- 13MP Main
- 5MP Wide-angle
- 2MP Depth
- Battery: 4000mAh. Offers up to 17 hours of talk time or 590 hours of standby
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS, NFC, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Audio; Stereo speakers, DTS:X 7.1 sound system
The LG Q 51 price is 317,000 Won ($260 / €240 Rs. 18,760 approx.) and comes in Moonlight Titanium and Frozen White colors. It will be available via three main carriers in South Korea starting today.