LG has officially launched a new lower mid-range smartphone in India called LG Q60. It was first unveiled at MWC 2019 back in February.
It comes with MIL-STD 810G grade durability and houses rear mounted fingerprint sensor. The mobile runs on Android Pie OS and includes a dedicated Google Assistant Button.
The LG Q60 specs include 6.26-inch multi-touch Full Vision display with HD+ resolution. It has 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC with 3GB RAM and 64GB ROM which is further expandable using MicroSD card.
The mobile features in 16MP + 2MP + 5MP triple rear cameras while the front side houses 13MP selfie shooter. It has 3500 mAh battery.
LG Q60 Specifications
- Dimensions: 161.3 x 77 x 8.7 mm
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Ratings: MIL-STD 810G
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes, rear
- Display: 6.26-inch FullVision display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 2GHz octa-core processor
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in, expandable up to 2TB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 13MP
- Rear camera: 16MP (PDAF) + 2MP (Depth) + 5MP (Super wide angle) triple shooters with LED Flash
- Battery: 3500 mAh
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS/GLONASS
- Features: DTS:X 3D surround sound, dedicated Google Assistant Button, AI CAM
The LG Q60 price in India is Rs. 13,490 and come sin New Moroccan Blue colors. It will go on sale in country from October 1st. You can buy it at both online and offline channels.