LG Electronics has released LG Q70 smartphone. It is successor to LG Q60 and packs in mid-range specs.
The mobile comes with MIL-STD-810G grade durability (can sustain in high/low temperatures, humidity, vibrations etc.) and is IP68 rated for water and dust proof. It has dedicated key for Google Assistant.
The LG Q70 specs include 6.4-inch FHD+ 18.5:9 aspect ratio FullVision display and comes with an in-display hole (top left) for front camera which is a 16MP shooter.
At the back side is a combination of three cameras – 32MP (main) + 13MP (Ultra-Wide) + 5MP (Depth) shooters and LED flash. Just under rear camera module is a fingerprint sensor for fast unlocking.
LG says that 32MP and 5MP cameras can accurately distinguish between people and backgrounds, enabling precise out-of-focus capabilities in both pictures and videos. It has Q Lens and Google Lens as well.
Other Specifications of LG Q70 include octa-core Snapdragon 675 SoC with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM (expandable). There is a 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging support.
The LG Q70 features in Hi-Fi Quad DAC (Digital to Analog Converter) which reproduces 32-bith HD sound sources without loss. Not to mention is DTS: X 3D technology for 7.1-channel sound.
LG Q70 Specifications
- Dimensions: 162.1 x 76.8 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 198 Grams
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Ratings: MIL-STD-810G, IP68 (Water/Dust proof)
- Biometrics: Fingerprint Sensor (rear)
- Display: 6.4-inch multi-touch FullVision display with 2310 x 1080 pixels resolution, 18.5:9 aspect ratio, 398ppi pixel density
- Chipset: 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 675 (SM6150) Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in, Expandable up to 2TB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP
- Rear cameras: 32MP (F/1.8) + 13MP (120-degree ultra wide angle lens) + 5MP (depth) triple cameras with LED Flash
- Battery: 4000mAh with Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
- Audio: 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, DTS: X 3D Stereo Sound
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C 2.0, NFC, GPS/GLONASS
The LG Q70 price is 548,900 Won (US$ 455 / 32,600 approx.) and comes in Mirror Black colors. It will be released on September 6th.