LG has launched a new mid-range smartphone in USA called LG Stylo 6. It is successor to last years Stylo 5 and comes with a built-in Stylus. The stylus pen adds several functionalities like Draw chat, Swift Text and Screen memo.
The smartphone houses rear facing fingerprint sensor and boots on Android 10 OS. It has 6.8-inch FullVision Display with FHD+ resolution.
Inside is a 2.3GHz octa-core processor which is paired with 3GB RAM. There is 64GB built-in ROM of which about 42GB is user available. MicroSD cards up to 2TB are supported.
The LG Stylo 6 specs include 13MP front camera coupled with 13MP, 5MP and 5MP triple rear shooters. It has 4000mAh fast charging battery which offers about 14.5 hours of talk time.
LG Stylo 6 Specifications
- Dimensions: 6.74 x 3.06 x 0.34 inch
- Weight: 7.73oz
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Operating System: Android 10
- Stylus Pen: Yes, built-in
- Display: 6.8-inch FullVision edge-to-edge display with 2460 x 1080 pixels resolution, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 64GB (42GB user available) built-in, expandable up to 2TB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 13MP
- Rear cameras: 13MP (main) + 5MP ( 120-degree Wide-angle) + 5MP (depth) triple rear cameras with LED Flash
- Battery: 4000mAh with fast charging. Offers talk time up to 15 hours, standby time up to 14.6 days
- Audio: Dual Speakers, DTS:X 3D Surround sound, 3.5mm audio Jack
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS
The LG Stylo 6 price is $219.99 (offer price of $179.99) and is available at Boost Mobile in US.