Boost Mobile has officially introduced a new LG Smartphone called LG Tribute DYNASTY. This Android Smartphone is aimed at customers looking for a budget phone.
It is equipped with 5-inch 720p display and comes with an octa-core MediaTek processor. The phone packs in 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM and allows further expansion.
The LG Tribute Dynasty specs include 5MP selfie camera and 8MP auto focus shooter at the back. The battery inside offers about 15 hours of talk time. Most of connectivity options are supported as well.
LG Tribute DYNASTY Specifications
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 2.84 x 0.32 inches / Weight: 4.94 oz
- Android 7.1 Nougat OS
- 5-inch IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, supports multi-touch
- 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Internal storage, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Auto Focus, 4X digital Zoom
- 2500 mAh Lithium-Ion removable Battery, offers talk time up to 15 hours
- 3G, 4G LTE, LTE Plus, Wi-Fi 02.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The LG Tribute DYNASTY is priced at US$ 99.99 plus taxes however, Boost Mobile is currently selling it for US$ 59.99 plus tax. For those who are interested in switching to the carrier can get it for US$ 99. The handset will also make its way at Sprint where one can get it for US$ 25 down payment and US$ 5 per month for 18 months on Sprint Flex leasing plan.
Source: Boost Mobile