LG Electronics (LG) has officially announced its 1st Gaming laptop in UltraGear lineup. It comes with model number 17G90Q.
It comes with sleek design and has 2.64kg weight. The LG 17G90Q laptop offers powerful performance thanks to 11th Generation Intel Tiger Lake H processor. For graphics, it has NVIDIA RTX 3080 Max-Q GPU.
The LG UltraGear 17G90Q feature a 17.3-inch IPS display offering 1080p resolution. It has 1ms response time and 300Hz refresh rate. LG has included its own cooling system with vapor chamber to keep thermals in check.
This LG gaming laptop comes with an aluminum casing for style and durability. It has winged UltraGear badge on its exterior. On the software front, the laptop includes LG UltraGear Studio, which lets users customize gaming-related options and track several performance data (CPU clock, GPU TDP and Clock, Memory share rate).
The laptop comes with 2-way speaker system that delivers 3D realistic sound. It supports DTS:X Ultra as an added bonus.
LG UltraGear 17G90Q – Key Specifications
- Model: 17G90Q
- Dimensions: 400 x 271.6 x 20.9 ~ 21.4 mm (15.75 x 10.69 x 0.82 ~ 0.84 inch)
- Weight: 2.64 Kg (5.82 Lbs)
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (on power button)
- Keyboard: Per-key RGB Backlight gaming keyboard
- Display: 17.3-inch IPS LCD screen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio, 1ms response time, 300Hz refresh rate, 99% sRGB color gamut
- Processor: 11th Generation Intel Core Tiger Lake -H processor
- Cooling: Cooling System with Vapor Chamber
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Max-Q
- RAM: 16GB / 32GB (dual-slots, DDR4)
- Storage: Up to 1TB M.2 Dual SSD slots (NVMe)
- Camera: FHD Webcam
- Audio: Dual microphones, 2Way speaker (2.0W x 4) with DTS X Ultra
- Battery: 93Wh
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6E with Intel Killer Wireless
- I/O Ports: 2x USB 4 Gen 3 Type-C (x1, USB PD-out and TBT4), 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C (USB PD-Out and DP), 2x USB 3.2 Gen2, HP-Out (4-pole headset, US type), HDMI, RJ45, DC-In, MicroSD/UFS
The LG 17G90Q UltraGear gaming laptop comes in Purple, Grey colors. It will initially land in United States and South Korea in Early 2022. The laptop will go on sale in other markets at a later date.