At its core, you get an octa-core Snapdragon 855 SoC with 8GB RAM and 256GB ROM. It has MicroSD card support for further expansion up to 2TB.
The LG V50S ThinQspecs include 32MP front shooter for selfies. Main cameras are a combination of 12MP and 13MP (Ultra-Wide-Angle) shooters and supports Auto Focus as well. A 4000mAh battery powers the hardware.
LG V50S ThinQ Specifications
- Dimensions: 159.3 x 75.8 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 192 grams
- Unlocking: in-display Fingerprint sensor
- Ratings: IP68 (Water/Dust resistant), MIL-STD 810G
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Primary Display: 6.4-inch FulLVision OLED display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 403ppi pixel density, multi-touch support
- Second Display: 6.4-inch multi-touch screen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 403ppi pixel density
- Chipset: octa-core Qualcmm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB built-in, expandable up to 2TB using MicroSD card
- Front cameras: 32MP with F/1.9 Aperture, 0.8um pixel size
- Rear cameras: Dual cameras cameras with LED flash
- 12MP with F/1.8 Aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, Auto Focus
- 13MP Super wide camera with F2.4 Aperture, 1.0μm pixel size
- Battery: 4000mAh with Quick Charge 3.0 support
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.2 LE, GPS, USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible), NFC
- Sensors: Compass, Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope
The LG V50S ThinQ is available for $1199 and comes in Aurora Black color. It will be available in South Korea via three major mobile carriers starting October 11th. The smartphone will be released in in North America and Europe soon.