LG has unveiled a new budget smartphone for Verizon called ZONE 4. It runs on Android Nougat and comes with Fingerprint sensor at the back.
It has 5-inch 720p display and quad-core Snapdragon 425 SoC in inside. The Chipset is paired with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage, which is expandable using MicroSD card.
The LG Zone 4 specs also include 5MP front and 8MP rear shooters. The hardware is juiced up by 2500 mAh battery which should last you about a day on mixed usage. Most of connectivity options are also supported.
LG Zone 4 Specifications
- Dimensions: 5.70 x 2.83 x 0.31 inches / Weight: 4.95oz
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Pre-installed SIM Card (4FF)
- LTE Bands: 2/4/5/13 / CDMA: 1.9GHz CDMA PCS, 800MHz CDMA
- 5-inch LCD Display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1. 4GHz quad-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 (MSM8917) processor with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory (8.9GB user available), Expandable up to 2TB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Auto Focus, HDR, Gesture interval shots
- 2500 mAh removable battery with about 30.79 hours usage time or 16.45 days of standby
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi calling, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The LG ZONE 4 is listed at Verizon for a price of US$ 114.99 and comes in Moroccan Blue color.