The Meizu 16T feature a 6.5-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution at 18.6:9 aspect ratio. The screen comes with German TÜV Blu-ray Eye Protection and uses new 3rd generation OLED materials.
It is equipped with octa-core Snapdragon 855 SoC and comes with new Linear vibration motor for 4D immersive gaming experience. It has dual Stereo speakers and a 4500mAh battery with mCharge 18W fast charging support.
The Meizu 16T specs include 6GB RAM with 128GB ROM and 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage options. Notably, all the variants have UFS 3.0 storage for faster speeds. The mobile boots on Flyme 8 OS.
In terms of cameras, you get a triple camera setup of 12MP + 8MP + 5MP and LED flash. Front side houses a 16MP selfie shooter. There is an in-display fingerprint sensor and support for face unlock (via front camera).
Meizu 16T specifications
- Dimensions: 159.63 x 78.2 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 183 grams
- Biometrics: Super mTouch In-display fingerprint sensor (360-degree recognition, unlocks in 0.2 seconds), Face Recognition unlock
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with Flyme 8
- SIM: Dual Slots
- Display: 6.5-inch On-Cell Super AMOLED (Samsung) display with 2230 x 1080 pixels resolution, 18.6:9 aspect ratio, 382ppi pixel density, 430nits (typ) brightness, 100000:1 contrast ratio, multi-touch support, German TÜV Blu-ray Eye Protection
- Chipset: Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform (7nm FinFET) with Adreno 640 GPU, HexagonTM 690 DP AIE, SpectraTM 380 ISP
- RAM with Storage: 6GB RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.0) Storage, 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage options
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.2 Aperture, 5P custom lens, AI beauty, Automatic HDR
- Rear cameras: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash
- 12MP with Sony IMX362 sensor, F/1.9 Aperture, 24mm focal length, 6P custom lens, PDAF, 4K at 60fps, 240fps slow motion
- 5MP 2.5cm macro with Samsung 5E9 sensor, F/1.9 Aperture, 23mm focal length, 4P custom lens
- 8MP with 118-degree ultra-wide-angle lens, Samsung 4H7 sensor, F/2.2 Aperture, 15mm focal length, 5P custom lens
- Battery: 4500mAh (typical) with 18W mCharge fast charging support
- Audio: Double Stereo speakers, High Fidelity music, Surround sound
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS
- Sensors: Linear motor, Gravity, Photosensitive, IR distance sensing, Gyroscope, e-compass
The Meizu 16T 6GB/128GB price is 1999 Yuan (US$ 282 / Rs. 20,040 approx.) . The 16T 8GB/128GB model costs 2299 Yuan (US$ 325 / Rs. 23,050 approx.) while the premium 8GB/256GB variant price goes up at 2499 Yuan (US$ 353 / Rs. 25,060 approx.). It comes in Blue, Orange and Green colors and will go on sale in China from October 28th. The handset is already up for order.