It has a polycarbonate body and packs in fingerprint reader at the front. It is 8.3mm thick and houses 3070 mAh battery. It has hybrid Dual SIM slots and supports 4G VoLTE in India.
The Meizu M6 specs include 5.2-inch 720p display and is powered by octa-core MediaTek Mt6750 SoC. It has 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM and allows further expansion as well. (A 3GB/32GB model was also launched in China)
The smartphone features in 8MP front camera which supports Face AE automatic face recognition. At the back side is 13MP single AF Shooter with dual-tone LED Flash.
- Dimensions: 148.2 x 72.8 x 8.3 mm / Weight: 143 grams
- Hybrid Dual Nano SIM slots
- Android 7.0 Nougat based Flyme OS 6.0
- m-touch Fingerprint sensor (front), unlocks in less than 0.2 seconds
- 5.2-inch 2.5D curved glass display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 450nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, multi-touch support
- octa-core (1.5GHz A53 x 4 + 1GHz A53 x 4) MediaTek MT6750 processor with Mali-T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 8MP front camera with F/2.0 Aperture, 4P lens, ArcSoft Beauty algorithm
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, F/2.2 Aperture, 5P lens, Auto Focus, 1080p video recording
- 3070 mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.1 LE, GPS/A-GPS/GLONAS
The Meizu M6 price in India is set at Rs. 7,699 (US$ 113 approx.). It will be available online at Amazon.in.