Meizu has just unveiled its latest Meizu Note 9 smartphone in China. The handset was certified by TENAA last month.The handset is 8.65mm thick and comes with dual SIM support. It has 4000 mAh (typical) battery capacity with fast charging support.
Aesthetically, it has G3 curved design with its back cover having glass texture made of high-gloss porcelain stacking process. It has rear facing fingerprint with unlocks in 0.2 seconds.
The Meizu Note 9 specs include 6.2-inch in-cell display with Full HD+ resolution. Under the hood is octa-core Snapdragon 675 SoC and comes with Hyper Gaming optimizations and Game Mode 3.0.
The smartphone has options of 4GB / 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage space.In terms of optics, there is a 20MP selfie camera coupled with 48MP and 5MP dual shooters at the back with dual-tone LED flash. most of connectivity options are supported as well.
Meizu Note9 Specifications
- Dimensions: 153.1 x 74.4 x 8.65 mm
- Weight: 169.7 grams
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with Flyme 7.2
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Fingerprint sensor: mTouch (360-degree), can store up to 5 prints
- Display: 6.2-inch In-Cell display (3mm top, 3.1mm side, 5.35mm bottom bezels) with 2244 x 1080 pixels resolution, 403ppi pixel density, 1500:1 contrast, 450nits brightness (typical), multi-touch, 89.23% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 675 mobile platform with Adreno 612G GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 4GB RAM with 128GB storage and 6GB RAM with 128 GB internal memory options.
- Front camera: 20MP with F/2.0 Aperture, 5P lens, AI face recognition (to unlock), ArcSoft, Face AE
- Rear camera: 48MP (F/1.7 Aperture, 6P lens, Four large 1.6um pixels) + 5MP (4P lens) with dual-tone LED flash
- Battery: 4000mAh (typical) with 18W mCharge fast chargin
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Sensors: Ambient Light, IR Proximity sensor, Gyroscope, Touch-sensitive, e-Compass
The Meizu Note9 comes in Black, White and Sparkling Blue colors. The 4GB RAM / 64GB ROM model costs 1398 Yuan (US$ 208 / Rs. 14,700) while the 4GB RAM / 128GB storage and 6GB RAM / 64GB storage variant costs 1598 Yuan (US$ 237 / Rs. 16,800). The handset is already available in China.