Microsoft has officially unveiled its new Surface Go 2 tablet. It comes in Wi-Fi only and LTE Advanced models. It also supports Surface Pen for additional functionality.
Powered by Windows 10 Home, the Surface Go 2 offers a large 10.5-inch PixelSense display with 1080p resolution. It can be configured with 8th Gen Intel Core M3 processor which offers 64% fast performance.
You also get 4GB / 8GB RAM coupled with 64GB eMMC / 128GB SSD storage. There is a 5MP front shooter while the back side houses an 8MP auto focus camera.
Surface Go 2 specifications
- Dimensions: 245 x 175 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 544 grams (Wi-Fi) / 553 grams (LTE)
- SIM: Single Nano SIM
- Build: Magnesium casing (Silver color) with Physical volume and power buttons
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home in S Mode
- Display: 10.5-inch PixelSense Display with 1920 x 1280 pixels resolution, 3:2 aspect ratio, 220ppi pixel density, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 10-point multi-touch, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Pocessor: Intel Pentium Gold 4425Y Processor OR 8th Gen Intel Core M3 processor
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 615
- RAM: 4GB / 8GB
- Storage: 64GB eMMC / 128GB SSD
- Front camera: 5MP with Windows Hell face authentication
- Rear camera: 8MP auto focus camera with 1080p video recording
- Audio: Dual Studio microphone, 2W Stereo speakers with Dolby audio
- Battery: Wi-Fi – up to 10 hours / LTE Advanced – up to 10 hours
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth V5.0, USB-C, Surface Connect port, Surface Type Cover Port, MicroSDXC, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Ambient Light, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, NFC
The Microsoft Surface Go 2 price starts at $399 and comes in Platinum Black, Poppy Red and Ice Blue colors. It will be available starting May 12th.