The Misfit Vapor 2 comes in two sizes of 41mm and 46mm. The former houses a 1.2-inch display and a 300 mAh battery while the latter packs a larger 1.4-inch display with 330 mAh battery capacity. It runs on Snapdragon Wear 2100 SoC and comes with 512MB RAM.
It has on board 4GB storage space which is helpful for storing music (c. The smartwatch is compatible with most Android and iOS device available now a days. The Vapor 2 is water resistant and comes with heart-rate sensor and stand alone GPS.
Misfit Vapor 2 specifications
- Water Resistant: up to 30 meters (Ok for shallow swimming)
- Display: 1.2-inch screen (41mm model) or 1.4-inch screen (46mm model)
- Processor: Snapdragon Wear 2100 Platform
- RAM: 512MB
- Storage: 4GB on-board
- Battery: 300 / 330 mAh (includes magnetic charger). Offers All day battery life. Charges to 80% in 50 minutes
- OS: Wear OS platform (select markets has Google Pay)
- Compatible: with both Android phones (Android 4.4+) and iOS 9.3+ devices
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Altimeter, Gyroscope, Microphone
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, NFC (TBC)
- Built-in Heart Rate sensor
- Built-in stand alone GPS. Can track speed, distance, elevation and time
- Stand-alone wireless music Player. Compatible with music apps like Pandora, Google Play Music etc
- Activity tracking, Custom Watch Faces
- On-display email, call, text, app notifications, vibration alerts, alarms
The 41mm Vapor 2 comes in Jet Black with Black Sport Strap, Rose Tone with Indigo Silicone Leather Strap, Stainless Steel with Stainless Steel Bracelet, Rose Tone with Rose Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet, and Rose Tone with Rose Beige Sport Strap. The 46mm Vapor 2 comes in Jet Black with Black Sport Strap, Stainless Steel with Indigo Silicone Leather Strap, Jet Black with Jet Black Stainless Steel Bracelet, and Jet Black with Walnut Silicone Leather Strap. Vapor 2 starts at $249.99 and will be available soon.