Mobvoi has unveiled TicWatch C2 successor called Mobvoi TicWatch C2+. It comes in 18mm and 20mm sizes with stainless steel front.
The TicWatch C2+ comes with IP68 rating for water and dust resistance. It is powered by Wear OS and is compatible with most Android and iOS.
It comes with built-in Heart Rate sensor for advanced heart rate and fitness tracking. The smartwatch comes with TicMotion, Mobvoi’s suite of proprietary AI algorithms to proactively detect motion and provide fitness records.
The Smartwatch sports Bluetooth to connect with smartphones. It has Google assistant support, NFC for contact-less payments and built-in GPS
The Mobvoi TicWatch C2+ specs include 1.3-inch AMOLED circular display with slim bezels and Snapdragon Wear 2100 SoC inside. It has 1GB RAM and 4GB ROM. There is a 400mAh battery which offers about 2 days of lite usage.
Mobvoi TicWatch C2+ Specifications
- 20mm: Black, Platinum
- 18mm: Rose Gold
- 20mm: 42.8 x 42.8 x 12.7 mm
- 18mm: 42.8 x 42.8 x 12.7 mm
- Watch case: Stainless Steel (front)
- Watch straps: TicWatch C2+ Rose Gold 18mm / TicWatch C2+ Platinum 20mm / TicWatch C2+ Onyx 20mm
- Ratings: IP68 (water / dust resistant)
- Operating System; Wear OS by Google
- Compatibility: Android and iOS
- Display: 1.3-inch AMOLED display with 360 x 360 pixels resolution
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 4GB
- Battery: 400mAh (offers up to 2 days, 1 day on light use)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.1, NFC, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou (multi-navigational system)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Heart Rate sensor
The Mobvoi TicWatch C2+ price is $209.99 / €209.99 / INR 20,999 and is already available in several markets. You can but it online at Amazon.com.