Mobvoi has officially launched its new TicWach E3 smartwatch. It runs on Wear OS by Google and brings support for Google Pay, Assistant, Maps and much more.
The TicWatch E3 has light weight design and weighs just 32 grams. It has IP68 rating which makes it swim proof. It has 1.3-inch 2.5D glass display with 360 x 360 pixels resolution. It has premium polycarbonate frame for durability.
Powering inside is Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100 SoC with 1GB RAM and 8GB of built-in storage space. The smartwatch bundles in advanced heart rate sensor which accurately monitors heart beats in real-time. Heart changes can also be noted inside a weekly graph. It also sends alert when unusual activity is detected.
The Mobvoi TicWatch E3 can also send audio notification via built-in speaker when you reach your target heart rate zone. It can also check all day blood oxygen saturation. The blood oxygen sensor consists of four sets of infrared LED light clusters and measures your SpO2 level by shining light into the blood vessels of your wrist.
It comes with more than 20 professional workout modes like mountain climbing, swimming, and ice skating, to indoor cycling, pilates and high-intensity interval training (HIIT). It can also keep track of your real-time fitness and health data.
TicMotion proactive motion tracking automatically detects your workout, tracks your activity and records fitness and health data, including heart rate, calories and Vo2 max. It has built-in GPS/GLONASS/Beidou positioning for tracking routes. It has TicSleep2.0 for tracking light / deep and REM sleep.
Mobvoi TicWatch E3 specifications
- Dimensions: 44 x 47 x 12.6 mm
- Weight: 32 grams
- Color: Panther Black
- Watch case: Polycarbonate and Glass fiber
- Strap: Silicone rubber (interchangeable), 20mm, black
- Water proof: IP68
- Display: 1.3-inch 2.5D glass high density display with 360 x 360 pixels resolution
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB built-in
- Operating System: Wear OS by Google
- Audio: Microphone, Speaker
- Connectivity: Bluetooth V5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, NFC (Google Pay)
- GNSS: GPS + GLONASS + Beidou
- Battery: 380mAh
- Sensors: ccelerometer, Gyro Sensor, HD PPG Heart Rate Sensor, SpO2 Sensor, Low Latency Off-Body Sensor
The TicWatch E3 price is $199 and is up for order.