Motorola has unveiled its new Moto G Play (2021) mobile. It has rear mounted fingerprint sensor and supports face unlock.
Equipped inside is a 5000mAh battery with 10W fast charging. It is claimed to offer up to 3 days of backup. The handset comes with a single Nano SIM slot with 4G VoLTE support.
The Moto G Play (2021) specs include 6.5-inch IPS LCD Max Vision display with HD+ resolution. At its core is octa-core Snapdragon 460 SoC with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM. It has MicroSD card slot for further expansion.
The 2021 Moto G Play features in 5MP front camera for selfies and video calling. At the back side are 13MP + 2MP dual cameras with LED Flash.
Moto G Play (2021) – Full Phone Specifications
- Dimensions: 166.59 x 75.99 x 9.36 mm
- Weight: 204 grams
- Body: Plastic
- Water Resistant: Water Repellent design
- Colors: Flash Gray (4GB/64GB model), Polar Silver (3GB/32GB model)
- SIM: Single Nano SIM slot + MicroSD card slot
- Operating System: Android 10 with My UX
- Stylus: Yes, built-in
- Biometrics: Fingerprint Reader, Face Unlock
- Display: 6.5-inch Max Vision IPS LCD display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 269ppi pixel density, 86% screen-to-body ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU (600MHz)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, Expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP with F/2.2 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size, 1080p video at 30fps
- Rear cameras: Dual rear cameras with LED Flash, 1080p at 60fps
- 13MP main with F/2.0 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size, PDAF
- 2MP depth with F/2.4 Aperture, 1.75um pixel size
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W Charging. Claims to offer up to 3 days battery
- Audio: 1 bottom ported speaker / smart PA, 2 microphones, 3.5mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Galileo, USB 2.0 Type-C
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light, Sensor Hub
The Moto G Play (2021) price is $169.99 and is up for pre-order at Amazon.com. It comes in Misty Blue colors. The smartphone will start shipping from January 14th.