Motorola has officially announced its latest Moto G series smartphone called Moto G Pure. It is cheapest Moto G series cell phone in USA and comes with price-tag of $160 (Rs. 12,000 approx.)
The Moto G Pure specs include 6.5-inch Max Vision display with HD+ resolution and 81% screen-to-body ratio. Inside is 12nm Octa-core Helio G25 processor paired with 3GB RAM.
The cell phone offers 32GB built-in storage and allows further expansion up to 512GB using dedicated MicroSD card slot. It has 4000mAh battery which company claims to offer up to 2days of usage.
The Moto G Pure feature dual cameras at back consisting of 13MP main and 2MP depth sensors. At the front side is a 5MP selfie shooter with 1080p video recording support.
The mobile comes with a single Nano SIM slot for 4G VoLTE. It has fingerprint sensor and face unlocking for securing. The handset runs on Android 11 with My UX features.
Motorola Moto G Pure specifications
- Dimensions: 167 .36 x 75.63 x 8.75mm
- Weight: 188 grams
- Build: Plastic body
- Water protection: Water repellent design, IP52 rating
- SIM: Single Nano Slot
- Operating System: Android 11 with My UX
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Display: 6.5-inch Max Vision IPS LCD display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 269ppi pixel density , multi-touch support, 81% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio G25 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD Card
- Front camera: 5MP with F/2.4 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size, 1080p video at 30fps
- Rear cameras: Dual cameras with LED Flash
- 13MP main with F/2.2 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size, 1080p video recording
- 2MP depth with F/2.4 Aperture, 1.75um pixel size
- Battery: 4000mAh with 10W rapid charging. Offers up to 2 days of battery life
- Audio: Bottom ported loud speaker w/ smart PA, Dual Microphones, 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/A-GPS/LTEPP/SUPL/GLONASS