The phone sports a plastic body with water-repellent design. For biometrics, it has fingerprint reader and face unlocking support. The phone itself is 9.18mm thick and weighs 200 grams.
The Motorola Moto G9 features in 6.5-inch MaxVision screen with HD+ resolution. Under the hood is octa-core Snapdragon 662 mobile platform with 4GB LPDDR4X RAM and 64GB Storage. It supports microSD card up to 512GB.
The Moto G9 specs includes 8MP selfie camera at the front coupled with 48MP (main) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) shooters at the back. It has 5000mAh battery capacity and supports 20W turbo power fast charging.
Moto G9 Specifications
- Dimensions: 165.21 x 75.73 x 9.18 mm
- Weigh: 200 grams
- Build: Plastic, with Water-repellent design
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint reader, Face unlock
- Operating System: Android 10
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD Max Vision display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 269ppi pixel density, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 2Ghz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 mobile platform with Adreno 610 GPU (950MHz)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.2 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- Rear cameras: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 48MP main with F/1.7 Aperture, Quad-Pixel technology (12MP output at 1.6um pixel size)
- 2MP depth with F/2.4 Aperture, 1.75um pixel size
- 2MP macro with F/2.4 Aperture, 1.75um pixel size
- Battery: 5000mAh with 20W fast charging support, 2 days battery life
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB 2.0 Type-C, NFC, GPS/A-GPS/LTEPP/SUPL/GLONOSS/Galileo
- Audio: Bottom ported loud speaker, dual microphones, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Sar, Gyroscope
The Moto G9 price in India is Rs. 11,499 and comes in Sapphire Blue and Forest Green Colors. It will go on sale at Flipkart from August 31st.