Lenovo’s subsidiary Motorola has just launched its Moto P30 smartphone in China. It runs on Android 8.0 with ZUI 4.0 and comes with Dual SIM connectivity.
It’s P2i coating offers you splash resistance while a fingerprint sensor is placed at the back (under Moto Logo). The Moto P30 features in 6.2-inch multi-touch display with 2.5D gorilla glass protection and resolution of 22460 x 1080 pixels
Motorola has packed in octa-core Snapdragon 636 chipset coupled with 6GB RAM. You can get P30 in options of 64GB / 128GB storage. A 3000 mAh battery powers the hardware.
The Moto P30 specs also include 12MP front facing camera with F/2.0 aperture for selfies. At the back side is 16MP + 5MP dual rear cameras with LED flash. Most of connectivity options are supported as well.
- Dimensions: 155.5 x 75.95 x 7.69 mm / Weight: 170 grams
- Dual SIM slots
- Android 8.0 with ZUI 4.0
- P2i spill resistant coating
- Fingerprint sensor (under Moto G Logo at back), face unlock
- 6.2-inch IPS display with 2.5D gorilla glass, 2246 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB storage options, Expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 12MP front camera with F/2.0 Aperture lens, 1.25µm pixels, AI side blur, AI beauty, AR, Wide-Angle selfie
- 16MP primary rear camera with LED Flash, OV16B sensor, F/1.8 Aperture, PDAF, 1080p. 5MP secondary rear camera with OV5675 sensor, F/2.2 Aperture. Can take bokeh, HDR, Panorama, Portrait
- 3000 mAh typical battery
- Dolby Sound, Game mode
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0 BLE, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, e-Compass
The Moto P30 price starts at 2099 Yuan (US$ 303 approx) for 64GB variant and goes up to 2499 Yuan (US$ 360 approx.) for 128GB model. It comes in Aurora, Ice Jade White and Light Black colors. The handset will be available on September 15th.