Motorola has officially announced its latest EDGE 30 Ultra smartphone. It is officially first mobile phone with 200MP camera.
The Motorola Edge 30 Ultra feature an IP52 water resistant rating. It has Dual SIM slots with 5G support. It has an on-display fingerprint sensor and runs on Android 12 OS out of the box.
It has 6.67-inch pOLED screen with HDR10+ support. The screen offers FHD+ resolution and 144Hz refresh rate. Thanks to its Endless Edge display, the handset boasts an impressive 92.12% screen-to-body ratio.
The Edge 30 Ultra specs include Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 mobile platform, coupled with 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage space.
The device focuses highly on cameras and photography. It has a 60MP front facing camera that supports quad-pixel technology for impressive selfies. At the back side are triple cameras which makeup of 200MP (main, ISOCELL HP1, F/1.95, OIS) + 50MP (114-degree Ultra-wide, F/2.2) + 12MP (telephoto, 2x optical) cameras.
Powering inside is a 4610mAh battery 125W TurboPower wired fast charging and 50W wireless charging support.
Motorola Edge 30 Ultra specifications
- Dimensions: 161.76 x 73.5 x 8.39 mm
- Weight: 198.5 grams
- Water protection: IP52
- Body: 3D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection at front and back (Anti-fingerprint coating at back), Velvet AG glass
- SIM: Dual Slots
- Security: On-screen fingerprint reader, face unlock, ThinkShield for mobile
- Operating System: Android 12 with MyUX
- Display: 6.67-inch Endless Edge pOLED HDR10+ screen with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 394ppi pixel density, 144Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 1250nits peak brightness, 10-bit colors, DCI-P3 color space, 92.12% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 mobile mobile platform with Adreno next gen GPU
- RAM: 12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 256GB UFS 3.1
- Front camera: 60MP with F/2.2 Aperture, 0.61um pixel size, quad-pixel technology for 1.22um pixels
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash, 8K UHD video at 30fps, 4K UHD at 60/30fps, 4K UHD HDR10+ at 30fps, slow motion 1080p at 960/240/120fps
- 200MP main with 1/1.22-inch Samsung ISOCELL HP1 Sensor, F/1.9 Aperture, 0.64um pixel size, ultra-pixel technology for 2.56um pixel size, OIS,
- 50MP ultra-wide with 114-degree FOV, Macro Vision, F/2.2 Aperture, 0.64um pixel size, quad-pixel technology for 1.28um pixels
- 12MP portrait (2x telephoto) with F/1.6 Aperture, 1.22um pixel size
- Audio: dual stereo speakers tuned by Dolby Atmos, Linea x-axis vibration, dual microphones
- Battery: 4610mAh with 125W TurboPower charging, up to 50W wireless charging, 10W wireless power sharing
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11ax (2.4/5/GHz), Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.3, USB Type-C, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/LTEPP/SUPL
The Motorola Edge 30 Ultra is priced at €899.99 and comes in Interstellar Black and Starlight White colors.