Motorola has officially launched Moto G Fast smartphone in US. It is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 665 SoC coupled with 3GB RAM and 32GB of expandable storage space.
The phone sports a water repellent design and houses Hybrid Dual SIM slots. It has 6.4-inch MaxVision HD+ display with 88% screen-to-body ratio.
The Moto G Fast specs include 8MP front camera coupled with 16MP (main) + 2MP (macro) + 8MP (wide-angle) triple shooters at the back. It has 4000mAh battery with 10W rapid charging support.
Moto G Fast specifications
- Dimensions: 161.87 x 75.7 x 9.05mm
- Weigh: 189.4 grams
- Water protection: Water repellent design
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Operating System: Android 10
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Nano slots
- Display: 6.4-inch Max Vision IPS display with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 268ppi pixel density, 88% (AA-TP) screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 665 mobile platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.0 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size, 1080p at 30fps
- Rear cameras: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash, 4K at 30fps, 1080p at 60fps, 1080p ultra-wide angle at 30fps
- 16MP main with F/1.7 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 2MP macro with minimum 2cm focus distance, F/2.2 Aperture, 1.75um pixel size
- 8MP with 118-degree ultra-wide angle lens, F/2.2 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- Battery: 4000mAh with 10W rapid charging. Offers about 2 days of battery life
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS
- Audio: Smart PA speakers, dual microphones, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light, Sensor Hub
The Moto G Fast price is $199.99 and comes in Pearl White colors. It is already available in the US.