Motorola has announced its most affordable 5G smartphone in US called Motorola One 5G Ace. The handset comes with IP52 rating and houses rear mounted fingerprint sensor.
The Motorola One 5G Ace is powered by Android 10 With My UX. It has Single Nano SIM slot and a MicroSD card slot. It has Snapdragon X52 5G modem for Sub-6GHz 5G connectivity.
The phone is 9.9mm thick and houses 5000mAh battery which supports 15W fast charging. Sadly, Motorola includes a 10W charger in the box.
Specifications of Motorola One 5G Ace include 6.7-inch Max Vision display with FHD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio. Powering inside is Octa-core Snapdragon 750G SoC. The handset comes in options of 4GB/6GB RAM with 64GB/128GB storage space.
Other Motorola One 5G Ace specs include 48MP (main) + 8MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (macro) triple shooters at the back with LED Flash. At the front side is an 16MP selfie camera.
Motorola One 5G Ace – Full Phone Specifications
- Dimensions: 166.1 x 76.1 x 9.9mm
- Weight: 212 grams
- Water Resistance: IP52 rating
- Operating System: Android 10 with My UX
- SIM: Single Nano SIM + MicroSD card
- Biometrics: Fingerprint reader (rear)
- Display: 6.7-inch LTPS Max Vision display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 394ppi pixel density, HDR10, 90% screen-to-body ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-Core Snapdragon750G mobile platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- RAM: 4GB / 6GB
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB built-in, expandable up to 1TB using MicroSD card (dedicated slot)
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.2 Aperture, 1um pixel size, Quad-Pixel (4MP at F/2.2, 2.0um pixels)
- Rear cameras: Triple-rear cameras with LED Flash, up to 4K Video at 30fps, 1080p at 30/60fps, ultra-wide FHD at 30fps, macro vision HD at 30fps
- 48MP main F/1.7 Aperture, 0.8um pixel size, Quad-Pixel (12MP at F/1.7, 1.6um pixels), PDAF
- 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle lens with F/2.2 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 2MP macro vision lens with AF
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) with up to 15W fast charging support. Comes bundled with 10W rapid charger (in-box). Claimed to offer over 2 days of battery life
- Connectivity: 5G / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth V5.1, USB Type-C, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo/SUPL/LTEPP, NFC
- Audio: Single loudspeaker with Smart PA, 2 microphones and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Proximity, Ambient Light, Accelerometer, E-Compass, gyroscope, barometer
The Motorola One 5G Ace price is $399 and is up for pre-order in United States. It will start shipping from January 13th. The mobile comes in a single Frosted Silver color option