Motorola has officially unveiled its new Motorola One 5G smartphone in United States. The mid-range 5G smartphone is basically US variant of Moto G 5G Plus and comes with splash resistant design. It has side mounted fingerprint sensor includes dual Nano SIM Slots.
The Motorola One 5G specs include octa-core Snapdragon 765 processor. It comes in options of 4GB RAM with 128GB of storage space and allows further expansion using MicroSD card.
It has 6.7-inch CinemaVision LCD display with FHD+ resolution, 21:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate and HDR10 support. It has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection as well. The phone houses a powerful 5000mAh battery with 20W fast charging.
At the front side there are punch holes for dual selfie cameras (16MP + 8MP). At the back are quad-camera setup of 48MP (main) + 8MP (wide-angle) + 5MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) shooters.
Motorola One 5G Specifications
- Dimensions: 168 x 74 x 9 mm
- Weight: 207 grams
- Operating System: Android 10 OS
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side)
- Display: 6.7-inch HDR10 CinemaVision LCD display with 2520 x 1080 pixels resolution, 21:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, multi-touch support, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Chipset: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 mobile platform with Adreno 620 GPU and Snapdragon X52 5G modem
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, expandable up to 1TB using MicroSD card
- Front cameras: 16MP (F/2.0) + 8MP (Ultra-wide angle, F/2.2) dual cameras (placed inside punch hole)
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash, 4K video at 30fps, 1080p at 60fps
- 48MP main with F/1.7 Aperture, Quad-pixel technology
- 8MP with 118-degree wide-angle lens, F/2.2 Aperture
- 5MP macro sensor with F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP depth sensor with F/2.2 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh with 20W TurboPower fast charging support
- Audio: Bottom speakers, Smart PA, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.1, GPS(L1+L5)/GLONASS/Galileo, USB Type-C, NFC
The Motorola One 5G price is $500 (Rs. 36,660 approx.) and comes in Oxford Blue color. It will go on sale at AT&T soon. There is a 5G Ultra Wideband variant as well which will sell at Version in early October.