Motorola expands its One line-up with the launch of Motorola Moto One Fusion+ smartphone. It runs on Android 10 with My UX Motorola experience. It has special button for easy access to Google Assistant.
The Motorola One Fusion Plus has a plastic build and houses Hybrid Dual Nano Slots. It has a rear facing fingerprint sensor, houses dual microphones and One Speaker Smart PA.
The smartphone is equipped with 6.5-inch Total Vision IPS LCD display with 91% (AA-TP) screen-to-body ratio. The screen offers 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution at 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
Under the hood is octa-core Snapdragon 730 SoC with 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM, which is again expandable using MicroSD card. The Motorola One Fusion+ houses a 16MP selfie camera placed inside pop-up module. It has quad-pixel binning to deliver 4MP photos with 2um pixel size.
At the back side is a quad-camera setup which makes up of 64MP (main, Quad-Pixel) + 8MP (wide-angle) + 5MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) snappers.
Motorola One Fusion+ Specifications
- Dimensions: 162.9 x 76.9 x 9.6 mm
- Weight: 210 grams
- Build: Plastic
- Operating System: Android 10 (with My UX)
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor
- Display: 6.5-inch Total Vision IPS LCD display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 395ppi pixel density, 91% (AA-TP) / 84% (AA-Body) screen-to-body ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 730 mobile platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB Built-in, expandable up to 1TB using MicroSD card
- Front cameras: Dual front cameras (pop-up) with 1080p video recording at 30fps
- 16MP with F/2.2 Aperture, 1um pixel size, Quad-Pixel at 4MP with F/2.2 Aperture, 2um pixel size
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash, with Timelapse video, Hyperlapse video, Electronic Image stabilization
- 64MP main with F/1.8 Aperture, 0.8um pixel size, Quad-Pixel 16MP (F/1.8 Aperture, 1.6um pixel), PDAF
- 8MP with 118-degree ultra-wide-angle lens, F/2.2 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 5MP macro vision camera with F/2.4 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 2MP depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture, 1.75um pixel size
- Battery: 5000mAh with 15W Turbo Power charging. Offers over 2 days of battery life
- Audio: One Speaker Smart PA, dual microphones, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/LTEPP/SUPL/Galileo, USB 2.0 Type-C
- Sensors: Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope
The Motorola One Fusion+ will be priced at €300 in Europe and comes with Moonlight White and Twilight Blue colors. The handset will go on sale later this month.